English massage & skin care therapist, Essex UK
KANSA VATKI FOOT MASSAGE
Metals are extensively used in Ayurvedic (Indian) treatments. Copper, Zinc and Tin are the major constituents of the authentic Kansa Vatki bowl that is used - a bowl is included in the price - copper helps in reducing pain, inflammation, and arthritis. Zinc helps in proper functioning of the immune system, digestion, control of diabetes etc., and Tin is believed to be helpful in digestion, relieving headaches and insomnia.
With vigorous circular and stroking movements, using the back of the bowl with Ghee or oil, when rubbed on the sole of the feet, Clients really enjoy the warm, soothing feeling of the Kansa Vatki bowl. More importantly, the Kansa Vatki bowl can offer many health benefits like relaxing tired feet, improving joint mobility, promoting sound sleep, and relieving eyestrain. It also helps in balancing the bio-energetic principles (doshas) of Ayurveda that regulate body functions.
The whole chakra system is connected to the soles of the feet. Therefore, the soles of the feet are directly connected to the human soul.
So, working on the chakra points of the feet helps in re-balancing the Chakras.
The Kansa Vatki Foot Massage also treats particular ‘marma points’. These are areas which create energy channels to various internal organs and doshas in the body.
By working on the marma points in the feet, this treatment helps to rebalance your own innate energy.
- Relaxation of tired feet
- Improved blood and lymph circulation
- Better joint mobility in the lower limbs
- Helps relieve eyestrain/tired eyes
- Helps detoxify the internal organs
- Lowers Vata (Vata leads the other doshas and may be the first dosha to become imbalanced). Lowering Vata can help prevent disease.
- Increases strength and stamina in lower limbs
- Help in reduction of stress, anxiety, depression
- Enhances mental activities
- Induces sound sleep
- Calms the body
- Increases prana (life force energy)
- Restores and balances the body’s innate energy
LYMPH DRAINAGE MASSAGE (Full body inc head and face)
A GENTLE LIGHT TO MEDIUM TOUCH FOR TOXIC RELEASE
Working on the lymphatic system which lays on top of the muscles this is an amazingly light massage with little movement - which has a massive impact!!
Assists in healing unblocking, promoting areas of the body to rid of waste & toxins.
"I was blown away by the reaction I had from such a light touch".
It can be integrated into other massages but I feel the hour is a great time to experience & benefit.
Manual lymph drainage is extremely gentle and feels comfortable and relaxing. Most patients either fall asleep or go into a highly relaxed state, due to the slow, gentle rhythmic motions involved, which stimulate the movement of lymph through the lymph vessels.
I am happy to try Lymphatic drainage on areas for individuals who suffer regularly from
- Common colds and flu
- Poor sinus release
- Sedentary lifestyles
- Oedema, puffiness or swelling,
- Problem skin & cellulite,
- Dysfunctional respiratory systems,
- People with low energy,
- Facilitate general feeling of health and vitality,
- Improve appearance of skin, assists poor circulation, water retention,
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system boosting the immunity,
- Promotion of the body's own healing mechanisms,
- Cause massage to help with pain from fractures and sprains and rheumatism,
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Techniques facilitate the removal of metabolic wastes, excess water, toxins, bacteria, large protein molecules, and foreign substances from tissue via the initial lymph vessels and the venous capillaries. In addition it relaxes the sympathetic nervous system, reduces pain, and enhances the activity of the immune system.
It is an effective treatment for a variety of issues including oedema, skin disorders, headache, sinus congestion, sprains and aches, stress, digestive disorders and it can be used before and after surgery to remove tissue congestion and minimize scar formation. It is particularly useful as part of post-mastectomy therapy oedema and fibrosis and relieves pain and tension.
£30 half hour / £10 for 10 min
Enjoy your tummy
As we all know massage has a great way of improving health and stress related issues, so if you're getting poor digestion then this is a fine way to release gases and stress lingering around in your stomach and colon area.
I provide a relaxing massage which will allow the stomach to reset and strengthen underlying tissues ready for your new tummy to help move inside and flatten along with more toned and stronger muscles.
Health benefits are said to -
- Aid to move colon matter,
- improve circulation,
- improve internal scar tissue and strengthen muscles,
- maintain movement and ease yourself into a more regular way of life
Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage
£30 half hour / £10 for 10 min
Available information shortly being updated
Indian head Massage (Champissage technique) - available soon
Awaken your Senses treatment
An ideal treatment for those wishing to maintain their massage through head neck and shoulders. Assists in relaxing helps headaches and shoulder pains excellent for those with migraine issues.
Although Indian Head Massage has existed India for many years it has only recently started to gain popularity in the West. This massage works on areas of the body particularly prone to stress, especially the neck and the shoulders where tension affects major muscle groups, it can often bring immediate relief.
These tensions are eased and fibrous knots and nodules melt away, no expensive equipment is required making it available to all.
Maintains balance of physical mental and spiritual.
Relieves stress and tension throughout mind and body. These techniques and movements will encourage skin shedding, promote circulation, improve skin tone and colour,
- Relieves tension, headaches, neck and back pain, alleviates stress and promotes relaxation
- Assists lymphatic drainage, removing toxins and boosting the immune system
- Improves joint mobility, circulation and concentration
- Indian Head Massage reaches all energy centres where tension accumulates